12th May 2011, 08:12 PM
dhavalyadav

What management courses are available after completion of B.Com?

i have been completed my b.com so please tel me that how many management cources availeble in bhavnagar univercity, and also give a detail of MHRD cource and how much its fees,and give list of short time management cources.

30th May 2012, 06:48 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What management courses are available after completion of B.Com?

After B.Com, you can look for MBA programme with specialization in Finance. M.I.B is another suitable option for B.Com graduates. Master of Retail Management, M.R.L.M, M.M.S, etc are courses you can pursue with. One can look for courses like Master in Computer Management, Master of Business Administration in Supply - Chain Management, as well. Selection of the courses depends on the interest of the candidate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?