24th April 2014, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue Master of Law after B.Com? LLB is necessary to pursue LLM?

I am a b.com graduate. i want to go for higher studies, and i like to study Law. so can i pursue master of Law after my b.com graduation. is it necessary that we should have LLB degree to pursue master of Law?

15th August 2014, 08:55 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I pursue Master of Law after B.Com? LLB is necessary to pursue LLM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a b.com graduate. i want to go for higher studies, and i like to study Law. so can i pursue master of Law after my b.com graduation. is it necessary that we should have LLB degree to pursue master of Law?
No you are not directly eligible for LLM course. If you are interested in Law after the graduation course, first you need to apply for Bachelor of Law (LLB) course.
The following eligibility is needed to pursue LLB course:

LLB Eligibility Criteria:-
  • Applicant will need a graduate degree from a recognized university to take up this course LLB course.
  • Applicants are required to score minimum 50% marks in graduation course.
  • Applicants are required to appear in the entrance examination conducted by the Institution or appear in Common Law Admission (CLAT) exam.
  • Applicant age should be not more then 30 years.

LLB is necessary to pursue LLM?

Yes of course LLB is necessary to pursue of LLM course. LLB is the minimum educational qualification required to apply for LLB course. So, you need to be qualified in LLB course in order to get admission for LLM course.
22nd September 2020, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I pursue Master of Law after B.Com? LLB is necessary to pursue LLM?

What minimum parentage required in llb for llm
27th May 2022, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

I have BCOM COURSE and and i work in an investigation department in my job i feel its good for me to go for higher learning and master my course with an investigation course pliz advice on the best my contact 0725393473
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?