6th November 2016, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Short term courses for an engineering graduate in ECE branch with 48% aggregate

Hello Sir/Madam, I completed my engineering in ECE branch with 48% aggregate. Please refer me short term courses to my related branch to get job. Please kindly reply with your opinion. I am in big confusion state please.

Related Questions:
7th November 2016, 03:07 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Short term courses for an engineering graduate in ECE branch with 48% aggregate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I completed my engineering in ECE branch with 48% aggregate. Please refer me short term courses to my related branch to get job. Please kindly reply with your opinion. I am in big confusion state please.

The list of short term courses for an engineering graduate in ECE branch is given below;

Microcontrollers Training
Networking courses (CCNA)
Industrial Automation
Diploma in VLSI System Design
Embedded systems
Mobile Computing
MATLAB
Robotics
SCADA Communication
VFD Training
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?