17th March 2015, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

Tumkur University offers Master of Education course? Admission procedure and fee structure of this course?

Hello,
Can you tell me that in Tumkur University,
Master of Education course is available or not?
Please tell me about fee structure
and admission procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in correspondence master degree in HR from Symbiosis University in Pune? What is the fee structure and the last date of admission?
  2. Is there any university which offers Master degree for minimum fee?
  3. Detailed information about admission procedure and fee structure of M.Com through Distance Education?
  4. List of colleges with fee structure which offers MBA(Finance) in Dharwad? Procedure of admission for B.A.(English) graduate?
  5. Procedure to get admission in university in BSc Honors? What is the fee structure?
  6. What is the procedure for admission in FYB.Com? What is the fee structure for admission?
  7. Distance mode courses after B.D.S.? List of colleges, their fee structure and admission procedure?
  8. Fee structure in NICMAR University? Can I take education loan? Procedure for it?
  9. Can I do M.Ed in Correspondence from MDU, Rohtak?
  10. Can I complete B.Com through distance course along with law? What is the procedure for sybcom admission and its fee structure?
  11. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Fee structure and admission procedure for admission in MCA in Jadavpur University ?
  13. How to take admission for external MBA after completing BCA from Pune University? Procedure, fee structure and the documents required?
  14. How to take admission in Mumbai University? How much is the fee structure?
  15. What is the procedure to apply for correspondence course in master graduation in Dharwad university?
  16. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  17. What's the date of entrance test and admission procedure of Siddhartha medical college, Tumkur for MBBS course?
  18. Procedure for getting M.Tech is Pharmaceutical Technology?
29th May 2015, 09:41 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Tumkur University offers Master of Education course? Admission procedure and fee structure of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Can you tell me that in Tumkur University,
Master of Education course is available or not?
Please tell me about fee structure
and admission procedure.
Yes, of course Tumkur University offers M.Ed course. Those candidates who have completed their B.Ed with 50% of marks from a recognized university are eligible to apply. The admission to the M.Ed through Tumkur University is based on the marks obtained in the entrance exam conducted by the Tumkur University. Usually, the entrance examination held during the month of March/April. The entrance exam result will be published in the official website and also updated in the Tumkur University notice board as well.

Please, refer the official website in in order to get full details regarding M.Ed fee structure, tumkuruniversity.ac.in

Tumkur University Contact Information:
Email:[email protected]
Tumkur, Karnataka, India - 572103
7th November 2016, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Tumkur University offers Master of Education course? Admission procedure and fee structure of this course?

Which is the last date to apply b.ed coure in November 2016 and which subjects should be select as a elective paper am compleated m.com so plz reply me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?