1st March 2018, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in any entrance exam for admission in Master of Fine Arts course?

Hello friends, I am doing BFA Bachelors of Fine Arts. My specialization is Painting. I got direct admission. I want to do post graduation MFA that is Master of Fine Arts. I want to know that I have to give any entrance exam for admission?

12th March 2018, 08:32 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in any entrance exam for admission in Master of Fine Arts course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am doing BFA Bachelors of Fine Arts. My specialization is Painting. I got direct admission. I want to do post graduation MFA that is Master of Fine Arts. I want to know that I have to give any entrance exam for admission?
Admission for BFA course will differ college to college. Admission to the BFA is based on entrance Exam or marks by the candidate in the respective examination. Some reputed universities like Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith, Varanasi, and Aligarh Muslim University conduct their own entrance examination.

BFA entrance examination application forms are available during the month of April and May. So entrance examination depends on the university which you select. Here I am listing best BFA universities in India

Amrita School of Arts and Sciences
Address: Brahmasthanam North PO, Surabhi Road, Edappally, Kochi, Kerala 682024
Phone: 0484 280 2899

Indian Institute of Crafts and Design
Address: J-8, Institutional Area, Jhalana, Malviya Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302004
Phone: 0141 270 1203

Sir J.J. Institute of Applied Art, Mumbai
Address: Dr. D. N. Road, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001

Raja Ravi Varma College of Fine Arts
Address: Old Mavelikkara, Mavelikara, Kerala 690101
Phone: 0479 234 1199
12th March 2018, 11:54 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in any entrance exam for admission in Master of Fine Arts course?

Yes, you must have to appear and qualify in the entrance examination in order to get admission in Masters degree in Fine Arts.
Some of the colleges offers admission on the basis of marks scored in Bachelors degree, while some of the colleges conduct their entrance examination for admission in Masters degree course.
Candidates those who have completed their Bachelors degree in the relevant field from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Masters degree in Fine Arts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?