1st February 2017, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Which specialization should I opt after post basic B.Sc in nursing?

I have completed my post basic B.Sc in nursing. Now, I want to know that, should I opt for specialization in paediatrics or M.Sc.in paediatrics?

5th February 2017, 05:21 AM
Sameerthapar123

Default Re: Which specialization should I opt after post basic B.Sc in nursing?

Specialization and MSc are the same thing from here on. You have already done your Bachelors, now if you are interested enough (seemingly), you can go on to study the subject even more deep with an emphasis on one of the major subtopics.

Also even if you want to do research in this field i.e do a PhD and get a doctorate, you must complete your MSc first. I would say MSc in pediatrics will be very helpful for you than any other field that you may wanna go in especially considering that you are interested in this topic.
5th February 2017, 02:09 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Default Re: Which specialization should I opt after post basic B.Sc in nursing?

Hello,
You should go for M.Sc in Paediatric Nursing because this course will open ample avenues in front of you and make your way easy into the thriving medical industry. This profession is very much rewarding and you will also earn good. Once you get this degree you will find good opportunities and also have endless growth in healthcare sector. With good amount of experience in this field you can also have your own clinic in future.

Hope this information was useful. Good Luck!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?