1st December 2016, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Steps to prepare for CSIR NET exam after completion of post graduation course?

How can I prepare for CSIR NET exam having completed my Post graduation course? How can I become a successful person after post graduation? Can you please guide me with the steps which I can follow to ensure that I will clear the exam?

4th December 2016, 02:24 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to prepare for CSIR NET exam after completion of post graduation course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How can I prepare for CSIR NET exam having completed my Post graduation course? How can I become a successful person after post graduation? Can you please guide me with the steps which I can follow to ensure that I will clear the exam?

• First step to clear the CSIR NET examination will understand the syllabus. This will give the candidates knowledge about the question pattern, topics covered and the number of questions asked in the examination.
• Candidates should revise the topics frequently and should not leave any topics without study. one should revise daily for some time.
• Candidates should be confident, the confidence is very important to clear any examination. You should do the examinations carefully as there are negative markings.
• Candidates should read every question carefully and understand the logical relationship.
• In all questions, make sure that your answer makes sense. Do not start calculating unless it is definitely required.
• First attend the question that you well in the first attempt. Do not waste time in the questions you do not know.
• Candidates should know some shortcuts methods to solve lengthy questions.
• Candidates should solve the question paper from previous years. They should solve at least 10 previous years question papers for practice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?