27th April 2015, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

Will I be eligible to do Ph.D in Management after completion of PGD in HR?

Will I be eligible to do Ph.D in Management after completion of PGD in HR? If am not eligible which course I need to take up to ensure that I am eligible to do Ph.D course? Can someone please guide me with the right information on the same as soon as possible?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do PhD after completion of MBA being in CA articleship?
  2. Am I eligible for PhD after completion of MBA and CA-Articleship? Universities offering PhD in external or distance mode?
  3. How to become a sub inspector after completing PGD in business management?
  4. Am I eligible to do Phd in Psychology after completion of M.D in Homeo?
  5. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  6. Is there any government job opportunity after PGD in Retail Management
  7. Am I eligible to do PhD in Management if completed PGDM(HR) from AICTE approved college?
  8. List of universities which offer PhD in Management course to MBA postgraduate who has work experience?
  9. Can I get direct admission in Kolhan University to study PhD with 60% in Post Graduation?
  10. Possibility to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA candidate?
  11. More than 60% scorer in Masters degree can do PhD directly at Kolhan University?
  12. Universities offering M.Phil correspondence course after completing M.A Economics? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Management if I have got only 54% in MBA?
  14. After M.Com Finance can I opt for Ph.D? Which others subjects could I choose? For which Ph.D would I be eligible for?
  15. Eligibility to study PhD for an Architect who has completed B.Arch 30 years ago, Master's in Construction Management 27 years ago and PGD in Urban Planning 2 years ago?
  16. Eligible courses in PG Diploma available to study PhD in Management?
  17. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Quality Management for PG Diploma in Hospital Management candidate?
  18. Eligibility to study PhD in Management in Pune University for a candidate who has secured 52.7% in M.Sc?
27th April 2015, 06:26 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Will I be eligible to do Ph.D in Management after completion of PGD in HR?

You will not be allowed to do PhD in Management if you have completed your PGD in HR.
You will be allowed to do your PhD in Management if you complete your PGD in Management.
If you are doing PGD in HR then you will be able to pursue the course of PhD in HR.
So you will need to complete your PGD in the same specialization in which you are aspiring to do your PhD.
So to get the chance you will need to crack the Entrance Examination and you will also have to clear a Personal Interview to get admission to pursue PhD in the specialization in which you have completed your PGD.
28th April 2015, 01:00 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be eligible to do Ph.D in Management after completion of PGD in HR?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Will I be eligible to do Ph.D in Management after completion of PGD in HR? If am not eligible which course I need to take up to ensure that I am eligible to do Ph.D course? Can someone please guide me with the right information on the same as soon as possible?

Thanks!
No, post graduate diploma in Management are not eligible Ph.D admission.

Eligibility criteria for Ph.D course:-

1)Those candidates who have completed post graduation degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

2)There is no age criteria for Ph.D course.

Note:- UGC NET/CSIR NET/GATE score is essential for Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?