7th June 2012, 12:43 AM
NOMINAMAN

How to pursue my career in CS with law? Is it possible to do it after graduation?

I have just cleared my T.Y BCOM examinations and i am looking forward to pursue a career in CS with LAW . Is this possible after graduation and how many years would it take to complete this whole course???
Please reply as soon as possible.

7th June 2012, 08:23 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to pursue my career in CS with law? Is it possible to do it after graduation?

CS course is offered by the ICSI institute. For joining for the law course you will have to enroll in any of the law colleges. You are eligible for both the courses after graduation. The duration of the law course is 3 years. The duration of the CS course will depend on how quickly you are able to clear each level. Being a graduate you can join the second level i.e. the executive level of the CS course directly.
7th June 2012, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to pursue my career in CS with law? Is it possible to do it after graduation?

Can i do LAW along with CS after compeleting 10 2, is it possible.....??
17th June 2012, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

what if i am nt a graduate bt wants to do CS executive programme....???
1st July 2017, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for study company secretary in Bangalore i have completed b-com computer applications in dharmavaram
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?