9th August 2014, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Which course is the best MCA or M.Sc? Which is beneficial for Computer field?

Dear sir ,now i'am going to complete my BSC degree.And i have no idea to do what after this .I'm in big confusion,that is do the MCA degree or MSC degree.What is the benifits in this computer field.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope in BSc computer science field? Which is better after doing BSc computer Science, MCA or MSc?
  2. Should I take external admission for MSc Maths in Pune University or should I complete MCA/MSc computer through any open university?
  3. Is MCA better than MSc in computer application?
  4. Can I do MCA after Msc?
  5. Can I pursue MSc in the field of Psychology being graduated from B.Tech in computer science
  6. MCA or MBA or MSc (computer science), what's better after doing T.Y.B.sc(computer science)?
  7. What to do after completing BSc, MCA, MSc in Electronics, MSc in Forensic or MSc IT? Any good institute in Ahmedabad city to do Ethical Course?
  8. Which are the courses after doing BSc Physics?
  9. Is it a right choice to opt for MSc computer science after doing BCA? Which is better between MCA and MSc computer science?
  10. Can I settle in software field after doing MSc computer science?
  11. Which is the best option after BCA between MSc, MCA and MBA? If MSc then which field to choose between IT and CS? Best colleges in Indore for the courses?
  12. What should I do to have a bright future in computer field? Should I do BSc, MCA, B.Tech, Networking?
  13. Which course is better between MSc and MCA? I am doing final year BSc computer science
  14. MCA or M.Sc(CS): Better course?
  15. MSc in Computer Science or MCA? Which is better after BCA?
  16. MCA or MSc (computer technology)? after BSc. in computer science?
  17. What to do after bsc in computer science? MSc or MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. MCA or M.Sc.(IT), which is better course after graduation in Networking field?
8th September 2014, 09:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is the best MCA or M.Sc? Which is beneficial for Computer field?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir ,now i'am going to complete my BSC degree.And i have no idea to do what after this .I'm in big confusion,that is do the MCA degree or MSC degree.What is the benifits in this computer field.
Both the MCA and M.Sc Computer Science course having good scope in both the government and private sectors as well. Most of the multinational companies give first preference to MCA graduates. Because MCA graduates are well trained of various software applications than M.Sc graduates. M.Sc computer science graduates are well aware of developing new software. MCA course is suitable for work in various companies in the computer field. The MCA course having a bright career in the computer field than M.Sc. computer science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?