18th September 2011, 04:26 AM
hmasjedi

List of Top and Reliable Universities for Ph.D in TEFL and other related courses in Applied Linguistics in Distance Learning?

hi. I want to do my PhD in TEFL or any related courses in applied lingustics through the distance mode. Would you please provide me with a comprehensive and reliable list of universities in this regard as well as a rough estimation of the fee for this course? Thanks a lot.

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be able to do B.Ed through correspondence if I am residing in USA? How can I take my exams?
  2. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi through distance learning
  3. List of universities which offer PhD in Linguistics with Scholarship?
  4. How to do B.Ed through correspondence?
  5. Can I get Teachers Eligibility test application form?
  6. Is MCA distance course best for me after completing BCA with 64.6%? Is the distance learning course reliable for best placements?
  7. List of some distance learning universities offering graduation?
  8. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry in distance? List of universities offering courses in distance mode?
  9. How can I do M.Phil or PhD through distance learning? Universities and study centres in West Bengal for doing M.Phil and PhD through distance education mode?
  10. List of universities offering MCA distance learning courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education?
  12. How may I pursue PhD in English through distance learning mode? List of universities for the same?
  13. List of universities offering Ph.D in English through distance learning mode?
  14. List of universities which offer PhD in Psychology through Distance Education
  15. List of reputed institutions/universities in India offering distance learning/E-Learning courses in Psychology?
  16. List of universities offering PhD. in mathematics in Assam through distance learning? -- [New]
  17. What is teh qualification for doing Ph.D?
  18. Universities offering PhD in Sociology course through Distance Learning in India? Eligibility to get admission?
18th September 2011, 12:17 PM
kalu21

Default Re: List of Top and Reliable Universities for Ph.D in TEFL and other related courses in Applied Linguistics in Distance Learning?

Dear sir,
There is a listing of Online Journals which will direct you to full-text ... A ^ Back to top. Dr George H. Adams, MA Oxon, Ph.D. English language learning ... A dissertation submitted at the University of Jyvaskyla Department of Languages. ... Theory and Practice of Online Learning edited by Terry Anderson and ...
OK,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?