31st December 2015, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus for M.Sc in mathematics entrance exam of Pondicherry University?

Please send me the M.Sc., Mathematics entrance exam syllabus in Pondicherry University. Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam of MS, Ph.D Mathematics in Pondicherry university
  2. Procedure to do Ph.D in Zoology in Pondicherry University? I have finished my MSc Zoology in Annamalai University
  3. What is the syllabus for Ph.D computer science and engineering entrance exam in Pondicherry University? I have completed MSc(software engineering)
  4. Syllabus of MSc Bioinformatics Entrance exam? Books to be used for preparation? Previous year papers of the exam?
  5. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam of Pondicherry University?
  6. What's the entrance exam syllabus for M.Sc Microbiology program in Pondicherry University?
  7. Syllabus for the entrance exam of Pondicherry University? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the syllabus of entrance test for PhD course in management at Pondicherry university?
  9. Pondicherry University M.Tech electronics entrance exam syllabus?
  10. Books to be referred to prepare for MSc chemistry entrance exam in Pondicherry University? Previous years question papers?
  11. How to prepar for Pondicherry University entrance exam for MSc computer science
  12. Syllabus for M.Tech entrance exam in Pondicherry University?
  13. How to apply for MSc Physics in Pondicherry University? What is the syllabus?
  14. How should I join MSc Mathematics?
  15. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam of BHU Mathematics?
  16. What is the syllabus for Ph.D entrance exam conducted by Pondicherry University?
  17. Information about the entrance exam for MSc Mathematics? What is the syllabus?
  18. Scholarship for M.Sc(Nutrition) student of Pondicherry University?
5th January 2016, 11:23 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus for M.Sc in mathematics entrance exam of Pondicherry University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please send me the M.Sc., Mathematics entrance exam syllabus in Pondicherry University. Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!
I have attached the syllabus for M.Sc in mathematics entrance exam of Pondicherry University so please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 12.pdf(227.6 KB, 515 views)
7th May 2018, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for M.Sc in mathematics entrance exam of Pondicherry University?

What is the syllabus for UG entrance exams in Pondicherry university? and, is this exams common for all courses?
25th August 2019, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for M.sc mathematics entrance exam of Pondicherry university? & When the entrance exam will conduct?
21st August 2020, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus for msc mathematics pondicherry university??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?