24th September 2014, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

Are there any chances of me getting a change of university into some other place offering the same integrated M.Sc course at my post graduate level?

I am Ms. Ananya studying in Shimoga, Karnataka. I am persuading with integrated M.Sc(5 yr) course in applied chemistry in Sahyadri college located at Shimoga district. We will be provided with an equivalent degree certificate B.Sc(Hons) by Kuvempu university after the completion of three years and M.Sc(Hons) certificate after the next two years. Students are free to discontinue under any circumstances after completing their B.Sc(Hons) degree. I want to discontinue the integrated course under certain circumstances after the completion of my degree. Since B.Sc(Hons) is of the higher standard than the regular B.Sc course, most of the regular M.Sc curriculum is covered at my degree level itself. Hence I am not willing to apply for the regular M.Sc post graduate course available at the university level. So are there any chances of me getting a change of university into some other place offering the same integrated M.Sc course at my post graduate level? What better post graduation options do I have in my subject other than the regular M.Sc course? I have plans of getting through UGC sponsored NET exam in future and I am very clear about it. I have distinction in the previous semisters.

Related Questions:
30th October 2017, 11:59 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are there any chances of me getting a change of university into some other place offering the same integrated M.Sc course at my post graduate level?

If your current university is already giving your a B.Sc degree, then surely you will be eligible for any M.Sc course of your stream, but getting admission in an integrated programme is not possible, because most of the universities don't have any such procedure.

Most of the universities who offer integrated course, conduct their own entrance exam and give admission based on it. They don't have any transfer policy to take other university students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?