17th January 2017, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Is there any short term courses in Hotel Management Field? How can I get admission in the course?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue a Career in Hotel Management but I don't have much time so I want to know is there any short term courses in Hotel Management Field? How can I get admission in the course? What is the eligibility criteria required? Please answer as soon as possible.

18th January 2017, 04:29 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any short term courses in Hotel Management Field? How can I get admission in the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to pursue a Career in Hotel Management but I don't have much time so I want to know is there any short term courses in Hotel Management Field? How can I get admission in the course? What is the eligibility criteria required? Please answer as soon as possible.

Yes, there are short term courses in Hotel Management field. They are

Craftsmanship Course in Food and Beverage Service – The course duration is 24 weeks and the eligibility to study the course is a pass in 10+2. The course is available in Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata. The website link is Click Here

Certificate course in Bartending – The course duration is 3 months (2 days a week). The course is available in Mumbai College of Hotel Management and Catering Technology, the website link is Click Here

The Herbarium Institute of Hotel Management offers the following short term courses;
Certificate in Hotel Management
Certificate in Bar and Restaurant Management
Certificate in Airport Ground Handling
The above given course duration will be 6 months. The Herbarium Institute of Hotel Management website link is Click Here

For the admission, you have to contact the institution you want to join. The admission to the course is easier and simple. Mostly there are no entrance tests for the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?