17th January 2017, 02:03 PM
Sumitra khandal

Am I eligible to pursue B.Ed after completing B.Sc with 1 paper back in 2nd year? Do I need to clear that paper then pursue B.Ed?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my Graduation with B.Sc course and I am in the final year of the course but I have 1 paper back in 2nd year so I need to know am I eligible to pursue B.Ed after completing B.Sc with 1 paper back in 2nd year? Do I need to clear that paper then pursue B.Ed? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue my career in teaching after completing intermediate -- [Most Discussed]
  2. From which university can I pursue B.Ed through distance education in Bangalore? I am a graduation in BSc Biotechnology
  3. Is it possible to move to 3rd year if I have failed in 2nd year B.Sc course?
  4. What is the procedure to pursue LAW after completing B.Com from ISM?
  5. Am I eligible to pursue BBA course from Mumbai University after completing H.Sc (Commerce) in two attempts?
  6. How to pursue MBA after completing B.Tech?
  7. Can I pursue a career in Journalism after completing B.Sc Computer Science? Which courses are available in Journalism that I can pursue?
  8. B.Ed colleges in Orissa and their admission process?
  9. Am I eligible for CTET exam after completing Graduation with 44% marks?
  10. Am I eligible to pursue B.Ed after completing B.Com? Which College is best for pursuing B.Ed course?
  11. Am I eligible for CTET exam if I have scored only 44% marks in Graduation?
  12. What should I do further after XI to pursue Maths honours?
  13. Am I eligible to pursue M.Com after completing BA course? How can I apply for admission?
  14. Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc Psychology after completing B.Sc Computer Science? What is the age limit to pursue M.Sc course?
  15. How can I pursue Journalism if I discontinued my Degree course after 2nd year? -- [New]
  16. Fee structure of B.Ed education in Mumbai College? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I pursue Journalism after completing B.Sc?
  18. Can I pursue MBBS after completing BUMS? What is the procedure to pursue MBBS after completing BUMS?
18th January 2017, 04:06 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue B.Ed after completing B.Sc with 1 paper back in 2nd year? Do I need to clear that paper then pursue B.Ed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumitra khandal View Post
Respected Sir, I am pursuing my Graduation with B.Sc course and I am in the final year of the course but I have 1 paper back in 2nd year so I need to know am I eligible to pursue B.Ed after completing B.Sc with 1 paper back in 2nd year? Do I need to clear that paper then pursue B.Ed? Please answer as soon as possible.

You have to clear the all the papers before joining B.Ed course. The B.Ed course is eligible for the candidates who have passed graduation with at least 50% marks from a recognized university. You have to sit for an entrance examination for the admission to B.Ed course. So you have to clear the graduation (B.Sc) first to join B.Ed course. The course is available in various institutions in India. The course is compulsory for teaching in higher primary schools and high schools. If you want to pursue your career in teaching field then you can pursue the B.Ed course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?