1st June 2015, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Is there any university available in India which provides masters degree in automobile engineering through distance mode?

I have a bachelors degree in automobile engineering. I want to do Masters through distance education.Is there any university/college offering distance education in Masters program for automobile engineering? I am awaiting to get the answer.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Colleges in India offering Masters degree(Correspondence) in Automobile Engineering
  2. How to do M.A in geography in correspondence mode?
  3. Best universities in Canada and Germany to do Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  4. Which are the best universities which offer masters in Automobile?
  5. Is M.Ed degree in distance mode from HP university accepted by WBSSC as masters degree for recruitment of HM in government aided high schools?
  6. Can I do masters in Automobile Engineering after scoring 62% aggregate? Will I get decent education institute with my score?
  7. Can I pursue degree through distance mode after pursuing Masters in Food Technology and Processing?
  8. Best universities for Masters in Automobile in Germany and Canada after B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Universities offering Masters in Agriculture in Distance mode in India?
  10. Why Kashmir University not accepting any distance mode degrees of any other university?
  11. Is Masters degree chemistry from EIILIM university through distance mode valid?
  12. Can I pursue M.Phil if did masters through distance mode?
  13. Universities offering B.E/B.Tech course in Distance Mode in India?
  14. Information about EIILM University distance mode for bachelor of Arts?
  15. How can I take correspondence admission for MSc Zoology after completing BSc Zoology?
  16. Which entrance exam to give to pursue masters in Automobile Engineering? What is the syllabus for Automobile in GATE?
  17. How to take correspondence admission for MSc Zoology after completing BSc Zoology?
  18. Procedure to get admission for M.Com course after completion of B.Com course in the year of 1997?
21st April 2016, 12:09 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any university available in India which provides masters degree in automobile engineering through distance mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have a bachelors degree in automobile engineering. I want to do Masters through distance education.Is there any university/college offering distance education in Masters program for automobile engineering? I am awaiting to get the answer.

The aspirant can study the course in Ethics Institute of Management and Technology (EIMT). The eligibility to study the course is a pass in B.E or B.Tech in Automobile or Mechanical Engineering. The duration of the course is 2 years. The website link is given for your reference Click Here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?