30th July 2011, 01:32 PM
pranav77

Can I do masters in Automobile Engineering after scoring 62% aggregate? Will I get decent education institute with my score?

Respected sir/madam,
I have a B.E degree in electronics and communication. I wish to do my masters in automobile engineering abroad. I have and aggregate of 62%. My first question is can i do my masters in automobile engineering? If i can, will i get a descent educative institute with my score??I'm lost...please help

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do Masters in Automobile engineering from Singapore even after scoring less marks in B.E?
  2. Is there any university available in India which provides masters degree in automobile engineering through distance mode?
  3. Colleges offering M.Tech in Automobile engineering? I have completed B.e in Automobile Engineering with 58.4% aggregate
  4. How to study Masters in Automobile Engineering in Germany having done B.Tech in Mechanical? Which will be more beneficial for me between GRE score and Work Experience?
  5. Best universities in Canada and Germany to do Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  6. Which are the colleges offering diploma in Automobiles?
  7. Which are the best universities which offer masters in Automobile?
  8. Best universities for Masters in Automobile in Germany and Canada after B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Will it be possible to pursue masters in USA after scoring CGPA of 3.11?
  10. Am I eligible to do masters in automobile engineering in abroad while working in Wipro?
  11. Which entrance exam to give to pursue masters in Automobile Engineering? What is the syllabus for Automobile in GATE?
  12. Which are the best colleges in Germany and Italy for doing Masters in Automobile Engineering? Are there any scholarships available for Indians? Job opportunities in Automobile Design after completing Masters?
  13. Masters in Automobile engineering after B.Tech (computer science)?
  14. Which is the best country to join Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  15. List of Colleges in India offering Masters degree(Correspondence) in Automobile Engineering
  16. Should i continue my school or start learning how to fix vehicles? -- [New]
  17. Eligibility to appear for B.Ed course after scoring more than 50% marks in masters?
  18. Admission in top universities in UK and US for MS in Automobile Engineering after scoring 72% in B.Tech with 12 backlogs?
21st August 2013, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do masters in Automobile Engineering after scoring 62% aggregate? Will I get decent education institute with my score?

how can I go to germany and do MS in automobile?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?