18th September 2014, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

How to get job in Abroad being qualified physically challenged person?

Sir/mam

I have done my MBA in HRS and I am SAP certified too. I have an experience of 10 years as a end user of SAP pl. guide me to get the job in abroad I am physically challenge but I can do my work fully. My proficiency in English, French, Hindi language.

10th February 2017, 05:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get job in Abroad being qualified physically challenged person?

You can apply for jobs abroad through various consultancies who deal in such jobs. You will be recruited on the basis of performance in the interview and your academic qualification.

Physically challenged people also get the jobs without any doubt. All you have to do is be prepared for the interview and get yourself a updated CV highlighting your qualifications.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?