8th June 2015, 02:41 AM
Unregistered

Value of M.Tech after M.Sc or better to go for B.Tech?

I am doing Bsc physic right now.I like to take Msc thereafter M tech.
If I take M tech after Msc do I get a value of a person who took m tech after b tech . Am I considered as an engineer?

8th June 2015, 07:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Value of M.Tech after M.Sc or better to go for B.Tech?

It is better to go for B.Tech first if your aim is doing M.Tech because it will save your time plus you will become job ready for most of the MNCs. If you are thinking of doing B.Sc and then M.Sc and after that M.Tech then it will not be a good decision because it will take a long time. It is good to for Ph.D rather than M.Tech after M.Sc completion. Also, you can go for lecturer jobs or any research job as you will be having post graduation qualification.

Pure science graduates these days are hired without any problem if you have done it from a good college. Therefore, don't think that M.Sc is lesser than M.Tech degree. M.Tech is mainly for those who want to become lecturer in Engineering colleges or for a research job in Engineering sciences.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?