20th June 2017, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

What all documents should I get from the university, after completing B.Ed degree?

I have done my B.Ed. from Mewar institute of management Ghaziabad U.P. I want my degree certificate, provisional as well as migration certificate from university. What is the process and what all documents we need to take with us, when we go to university to get all these certificates? How much time it takes in university to get these documents?

23rd June 2017, 04:46 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What all documents should I get from the university, after completing B.Ed degree?

Followings are the documents, you are supposed to get after completion of your B.Ed:
>Final grade card
>Provisional Certificate
>Migration Certificate
>Original Degree Certificate
After announcement of your final year result, you can get your Final grade card and provisional certificate from your college/institute as university send these documents to the college/institute after few days of finalization of results.
To get your migration certificate, you have write an application to your college/institute regarding the same.
Original degree certificate will be sent to you direct by university after 6 to 12 months from the finalization date of result.
For any further details you may contact your college/university through email and phone calls.
24th June 2017, 12:58 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What all documents should I get from the university, after completing B.Ed degree?

You can visit the university for the degree or provisional certificate. You should have the enrolment number along with the passing marks print out from the official website.

You have to write an application form for getting the certificate. If you are passed, then surely they will provide you.
29th April 2020, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

What are the documents will I get after completion of b.ed from singhania university
10th January 2021, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

I wAnt to know we get only mark list only or degree also after completion of b.ed course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?