2nd July 2015, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Hoe to pursue Engineering from foreign country after completing diploma 1st year from India?

Sir im completed my diploma 1st year bt i want to study engineering in foreign country..wt i should plz say it

3rd July 2015, 09:12 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Hoe to pursue Engineering from foreign country after completing diploma 1st year from India?

To pursue engineering in foreign country, first you should complete your three year diploma course. After completing diploma course, you should take SAT exam, because SAT exam score is mandatory to apply for Engineering admission in foreign universities. After completing SAT exam, you should select some universities and you should apply for admission by sending your application and required documents. Then the universities will review your application and will send you an admission letter, if your profile meets university admission requirements.

Required Documents:-
Following are the required documents.
->SAT test score report
->10th standard and diploma mark sheets
->Statement of Purpose(SOP)
->Copy of Passport
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?