16th January 2017, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

What are the career opportunities available after completing BA with Hindi, Economics and History as subjects?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my Graduation with BA course with subjects Hindi, Economics and History, I want to know what are the career opportunities available after completing BA with Hindi, Economics and History as subjects? Which course has the best job scope after BA? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Career opportunities after completing BA Programme with Economics, Politics and Hindi as subjects
  2. Possibility to appear in BA third year with Hindi and Ancient History if already completed BA with Ancient History and Sociology?
  3. What are the career opportunities available after completing Bachelor in Arts with Economics, Political Science and Geography?
  4. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available in arts? Am I eligible for becoming a psychologist?
  5. What course to do after completion of 12th with Arts?
  6. Career opportunities in private sector other than teaching after completing MA in Economics?
  7. Which group to take in standard 11th? Books to be referred?
  8. Am I eligible for U.P TGT(Hindi)? I'm B.Ed graduate with Hindi(for initial 2 years only),Sanskrit and History as my subjects
  9. Career opportunities after completing MA in Economics(Equities Research)?
  10. career options from arts stream after +2? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to take admission in St Xaviers School, kolkata
  12. What can I do after passing my 12th in English, Hindi, Economics, EVS, History, Sociology and Psychology?
  13. Old Question Paper of MA (Economics) in Hindi Medium
  14. Universities to pursue M.Phil through correspondence? I am a lecturer
  15. How to change my subjects at BA degree level?
  16. Is it possible to redo my graduation with history as majors instead of Economics?
  17. Best courses that can be done after 12th in subjects like Psychology, Political Science, History, Economics and English?
  18. Am I eligible to pursue M.A.(Hindi) if secured 1st Open rank in BHU entrance exam being a History Honours graduate?
19th January 2017, 05:02 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career opportunities available after completing BA with Hindi, Economics and History as subjects?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am pursuing my Graduation with BA course with subjects Hindi, Economics and History, I want to know what are the career opportunities available after completing BA with Hindi, Economics and History as subjects? Which course has the best job scope after BA? Please answer as soon as possible.

The candidates after completion of BA with Hindi, Economics and History subjects can go for job or study further. Regarding the job opportunities, BA degree holders can work in various government and private sector organizations. The BA degree holders can apply for Civil Services also. The BA holders can study various courses like

MBA
MA History
MA Economics
MA Hindi
MA Political Science
MA Journalism and Mass Communication
B.Ed
LL.B
PG Diploma in Management
PG Diploma in Human Resources Management
Diploma in Hotel Management
Certificate course in Journalism
Certificate course in Event Management
Certificate course in Interior Designing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?