17th January 2017, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for STET exam after completing BCA? How can I apply for the exam then?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my Graduation with BCA course and after completing it I want to appear for STET exam so I want to know can I appear for STET exam after completing BCA? How can I apply for the exam then? Please answer as soon as possible.

19th January 2017, 03:53 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for STET exam after completing BCA? How can I apply for the exam then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am pursuing my Graduation with BCA course and after completing it I want to appear for STET exam so I want to know can I appear for STET exam after completing BCA? How can I apply for the exam then? Please answer as soon as possible.

Sorry, you are not eligible for Special Teacher Eligibility Test (STET) after completing BCA. The eligibility to appear for the STET will be a graduation degree in education along with any other educational degree with 50% marks from a recognized university. So you have to study B.Ed to appear for the STET examination. You can apply online for the examination after completion of B.Ed degree. You have to check the details in your state for the examinations.
19th January 2017, 06:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for STET exam after completing BCA? How can I apply for the exam then?

No, you can't apply for SLET on the basis of BCA degree only. You need at least a post graduate degree or a technical degree like B.Tech to appear for it.

Hence, at the moment you are not eligible. Just complete your masters degree with 55% marks or above and apply for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?