3rd November 2016, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Career opportunities after completing BA Programme with Economics, Politics and Hindi as subjects

Hello Sir, I am a 1st year student of BA Programme from Kirori mal Collage. I have selected Economics, Politics and Hindi as subjects. I am good in Economics, so what should I do next to make my career in Economics? Please suggest.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career opportunities available after completing BA with Hindi, Economics and History as subjects? -- [New]
  2. What are the career opportunities available after completing Bachelor in Arts with Economics, Political Science and Geography?
  3. Career opportunities in private sector other than teaching after completing MA in Economics? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Career opportunities after completing MA in Economics(Equities Research)?
  5. Career opportunities after completing Diploma in Import-Export programme?
  6. What career options are there for me after passing 12th from Humanities stream?
  7. Which subject to choose after 10th to take commerce course as way forward?
  8. Which group to take in standard 11th? Books to be referred?
  9. Is it better to choose different subjects or which i had in my graduation for IAS preparations?
  10. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available in arts? Am I eligible for becoming a psychologist?
  11. Is it possible to get admission in JNU for pursuing BA (Economics)? Is there a UG course on Economics in JNU?
  12. What is the value of SAP programme in India?
  13. How to do M.A in Hindi after graduation in subjects like english, pol. science, economics and sanskrit? Procedure for the same?
  14. Career opportunities for Hindi graduate?
  15. Career opportunities and future prospective for Economics honor student from DU? Which is more preferable, either to go for PG abroad or do MBA from India?
  16. Career opportunities in Government and Private sector through MA Economics?
  17. What course to do after completion of 12th with Arts?
  18. Can I do MSW course after doing B.A with economics and politics?
5th November 2016, 05:54 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Career opportunities after completing BA Programme with Economics, Politics and Hindi as subjects

As you said that you are good in economics so I will suggest you to do MA in Economics. After completion of your post graduation you can do administrative job in private sector or you can be a professor in government colleges. You can also apply for State PSC or UPSC jobs. Thanks
21st July 2017, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Career opportunities after completing BA Programme with Economics, Politics and Hindi as subjects

I have done my graduation in B.A Prog. that too in 2011 from Delhi School Of Open Learning!, my subjects was English, Economics, political science etc.. I'm now interested in M.A Economics! Am i eligible for that?
22nd July 2017, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

Can I do MA economics after doing BA programme with Hindi,Economics and political science?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?