11th November 2016, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

How to change my subjects at BA degree level?

Dear Sir, I have passed in 12th class recently and my subjects were political science,Sanskrit, Hindi,history and English. Sir, please guide me and I want to change the subject in a BA to subjects like math, economics etc.

12th November 2016, 05:00 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to change my subjects at BA degree level?

At the time of admission in the college/university, you can select your subject, there is no such problem in it. You can select subject in which you wish to opt for your further studies. However, you should keep in mind that once you have selected a subject in your graduation, you cannot change it throughout your graduation degree.
15th July 2017, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir..I recently completed my 12th with subjects geography,, psychology,, music,,English,, Hindi,,.. So can I take hons.in English and take other papers which is not in my 12th like economic and sociology and political science ,,please suggest me,,its urgent,, reply me as soon as possible,,, I'm waiting
12th September 2017, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir, can I change my subjects at ba degree level. I appeared in ba 2017 annual exam. My elective subjects were education and political science. Now I can change these .
With regards.
13th September 2017, 01:29 PM
sapphire1

Of course, you can change your subject during graduation in 1st year but if you will change your subjects then you can't change your subject in next years of graduation. At the time of admission, there are such combinations of subject and they show eligibility for the subject. you can check in their prospects to know about eligibility and combinations.

YOu can choose that combination which suits you. And as you want to take maths but it is possible if you had maths in 12th class otherwise you will not able to take this subject.

In college prospects, you will find all information regarding your subjects. And it also showed on the admission form. When you will fill admission form there will some combinations shows there.

You can check out there and choose the subjects in which you have interest.
15th September 2017, 07:59 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Yes you can select your subjects according to your choice. You have to choose that subjects in which you are interested.

You have to select three subjects in BA first year . In third year you have to choose 2 subjects among those which you have selected in 1st year.

Choose subjects according to your choice because you can't change your subjects after passing 1st year.
13th October 2019, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

How to change my subjects at m.a level in regular?
27th December 2019, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I change subject in Ba part 1 in LNMU University
29th December 2019, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my subject in ba 1 year 2nd semester
1st October 2020, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am one of the student, we already took admission in B.A 1st year by taking history, political science, opt. English.
So now we want change our subject like history to sociology, so can we change now?
22nd December 2020, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I go to bsw before appearing na final exam?
5th February 2021, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Can i change subject in ba final year
7th March 2021, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

I completed ba now I add additional one subject
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?