21st March 2015, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

What courses I can do after B.Sc Maths to get a handsome salary?

What courses I can do after B.Sc Maths to get a handsome salary? and to which college do i want to do my post graduation for that? Can you please help me in this regard. I just wanted to know the information soon to proceed with the next steps!

11th April 2015, 12:36 AM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: What courses I can do after B.Sc Maths to get a handsome salary?

Since you have done B.Sc. in Mathematics, I would suggest that you do M.Sc. in Mathematics after this. For this youw will get admission in any top level college like St. Xavier's college or NITs or IITs, if you have minimum 60-65% in graduation. Along with that to get admitted in IIT Mumbai or IIT Chennai or IIT Kharagpur you have to sit for their entrance examination. After that when you clear the entrance examination, you will get a chance in the IIT curriculum in M.Sc. After that complete PhD. in Mathematics from IIT itself to make it in any top level college all over India. After PhD. as an academician your starting salary will be as high as Rs.50,000(if the institute is government affiliated) per month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?