1st April 2015, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities for M.Tech postgraduate? Can I earn more than a MBA holder?

Friends,
I want to pursue M.Tech. But I want to know the job opportunities after completing M.Tech. And what will be my package after 5 years from now?
Also will I be able to earn as much as an MBA student or not?

Related Questions:
  1. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  2. What are the job opportunities after completion of MBA through correspondence?
  3. Which course is a better choice for me after the completion of B.Tech between MBA and M.Tech? Which course will provide more Job Opportunities?
  4. Job opportunities for MBA(Pharmacy) postgraduate in USA?
  5. Job opportunities in Software companies for MBA(HR) postgraduate?
  6. After B.tech. what are all the options? Jobs, Exams, Higher Studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. MBA or M.Tech after B.Tech Food Technology for better job opportunities?
  8. Which one course should I opt for my PG either MCA or MBA? Suggest some other course which providing well paid job opportunities
  9. Which is better to join between Job and Post Graduation study? Which course is better between MBA and M.Tech?
  10. Does animation have high job opportunities?
  11. Any chance for government job for MBA marketing holder?
  12. Will it be useful for my future of doing M.Tech in Biomedical Engineering? Job opportunities through this course?
  13. Job opportunities for BSc Nursing degree holder at PGI, Chandigarh? What are the necessary requirements for this?
  14. What is the future after completing diploma? Job opportunities for ECE diploma holder?
  15. Job opportunities in Military for MBA in HR?
  16. Job opportunities in Merchant Navy for M.Pharmacy postgraduate?
  17. Job opportunities for MBA(Finance & Dual Marketing) postgraduate who has 3 years of work experience in Banking sector?
  18. What are the various opportunities for MBA PG in Aviation Sector?
10th April 2015, 09:59 AM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Job opportunities for M.Tech postgraduate? Can I earn more than a MBA holder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends,
I want to pursue M.Tech. But I want to know the job opportunities after completing M.Tech. And what will be my package after 5 years from now?
Also will I be able to earn as much as an MBA student or not?
Hello,

For Doing M.Tech you need to attempt GATE 2015/2016 and have to Qualify with minimum of 25 marks. Then it depends on the branch the job you will be offered. If you are really deserving then you need not to be pressurized, you will surely get the job. And the package depend on the company you are and the job profile you are associated with.
10th April 2015, 11:29 PM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: Job opportunities for M.Tech postgraduate? Can I earn more than a MBA holder?

It would have been better if you would have mentioned the stream in which you are pursuing your M.tech. Normally the posts that an M.Tech person can join does not differ from that of an MCA person. You get the post of junior associate, quality analyst, software analyst, software developer, project associates etc.
The salary varies from Rs.16,000 per month to Rs.25,000 per month. But the scope is much more in MBA. Even a diploma in post graduate MBA gets a pay package of 12 lac per year after 5 years of joining. M.Tech people take 10 years to reach there. You will be senior associate after 5 years. It will take you another 5-6 years to go into managerial positions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?