20th August 2012, 11:50 AM
shahsneha206

Is there any criteria to appear for Bank PO exam? I am a B.E Information Technology student

i m in BE(information technology).Is there any criteria for appearing for bank PO exams??

Related Questions:
  1. Information regarding Eligibility criteria for Bank Clerk and PO positions?
  2. Can final year B.Tech.(IT) student apply for RRB exam? What are the eligibility criteria for the examination?
  3. Cochin University Information Technology 3rd Semester Introduction to Information Technology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Can IT students give IES exam?
  5. How can I become an IAS officer? I am a student of B.E information technology
  6. Can I give MPSC Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of BE in Information Technology? Which Books to prepare for this? Which positions am I eligible through this Exam?
  7. Can I get admission in IIT after completing diploma in Information Technology
  8. What is the criteria and qualification for DRDO? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Cochin University Information Technology 3rd Semester Engineering Mathematics III Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Information regarding notifications for bank exams and the CTC offered for bank jobs?
  11. Can Information Technology students apply for GATE exam?
  12. Is there any scholarship available for me if I am already having Bank loan?
  13. How can I apply for UPSC entrance exam? I am a Information technology student
  14. How to do Ph.D in Information Technology after doing Bachlor of Information Technology
  15. Can Information Technology student give IAS and IES exam?
  16. Eligibility criteria, syllabus and suitable books to prepare for ICAR PG entrance exam for B.Tech(Food Technology) 2nd year student? -- [New]
  17. Is it possible to study in IT after HSc exam? I am interested in Information and Technology
  18. How can I apply for bank PO if I am a intermediate student
25th August 2012, 10:18 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is there any criteria to appear for Bank PO exam? I am a B.E Information Technology student

Quote:
Originally Posted by shahsneha206 View Post
i m in BE(information technology).Is there any criteria for appearing for bank PO exams??
Yes definitely your eligible to apply for Bank PO Examination After Completing B.E Course .

The candidate who Complete Bachelor degree ( ie :- B.com / BCA / BBA / B.sc / B.E ) from recognized are eligible to apply for Bank PO Examination .

The Eligibility Criteria for Bank PO Examination is differ From Bank to Bank .

( For Example :-

ICICI Bank Require Minimum 55% Percentage of marks in Graduation . )

You have not Mention your Percentage of marks in B.E Course . If you score more then 60% Percentage of marks then your Eligible to appear in Private Bank PO Examination .

If your aspiring to join in Government Banking Sector then you may apply for IBPS Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (OR) SBI State of Bank of India Examinations .

Eligibility Criteria for IBPS / SBI PO Examination :-

You need to Complete Bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized University . Final year candidate are also eligible to apply for Bank PO Examination . There is no Percentage required for both the SBI and IBPS Examinations.

Age Limit :-

~~ For SBI PO Examination :- Your age should be 21 years to 30 years .
~~ For IBPS PO Examination :- Your age should be 20 years to 30 years

Note :- Relaxation will be applicable for sc/st and obc candidates .

Extra Qualification Required for Bank PO Examination :-

~~ Yous should have good Communication Skill .
~~ You should have good Computer Knowledge .
~~ You should have good Accounting Knowledge .

Examination Pattern for Bank PO Examination :-

You may refer the below books to crack the Bank PO Examination ,

25th August 2012, 10:43 PM
incredibleshub

Default Re: Is there any criteria to appear for Bank PO exam? I am a B.E Information Technology student

YES
Engineering graduate with BE/B.Tech degree students are eligible for appearing in the bank probationary officer examinations. The simple eligibility criteria for this exam is graduation and BE/BTech provides you a graduation degree. Hence a engineering degree student from any branch can apply for these examination conducted by various Banks.

Regarding your 2nd question banks basically look out for the general working knowledge of the computer including working in Microsoft office etc and since it is already included in BE/BTech course so there is no need of separate degree . However in various graduations programs computer courses are not a part of their curriculum therefore they need to get these course done at various govt recognized institutes like CDAC etc.
In your case you can appear for the PO exams without any separate course.
25th August 2012, 10:44 PM
incredibleshub

YES
Engineering graduate with BE/B.Tech degree students are eligible for appearing in the bank probationary officer examinations. The simple eligibility criteria for this exam is graduation and BE/BTech provides you a graduation degree. Hence a engineering degree student from any branch can apply for these examination conducted by various Banks.

Regarding your 2nd question banks basically look out for the general working knowledge of the computer including working in Microsoft office etc and since it is already included in BE/BTech course so there is no need of separate degree . However in various graduations programs computer courses are not a part of their curriculum therefore they need to get these course done at various govt recognized institutes like CDAC etc.
In your case you can appear for the PO exams without any separate course.
25th August 2012, 11:13 PM
jayks

HELLO

PO stand for Probationary officer.

Eligibility:

1.The candidate must be a citizen of India.
2.The candidate must have a age limit of 21-30 years of age.
-3 years for OBC people.
-5 years for ST/SC people
-5 years for Ex-Service man
-10 years for PH-Candidate.
3.The candidate must have a degree from a recognized university with 60% aggregate.
4.The candidate must know about computers and must know t operate on MS Office.

BANK PO SYLLABUS.

Logical Reasoning,
Analytical,
Quantitative Aptitude and
English.

EXAM PATTERN FOR BANK PO

ALL THE BEST...
24th July 2013, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

I AM IN BE(EEE). ARE THERE ANY SEPARATE BANK JOBS FOR B TECH STUDENTS?
24th July 2013, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

i am in BE(EEE) final year, are there any separate bank jobs for be students?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?