16th February 2017, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

What is the criteria to get admission in M.Sc geology?

Sir/Mam, I want to M.Sc geology, but I have compleated B.Sc chemistry, then what I got M.Sc geology in admission. B.Sc 3rd year marks 52% faculty required? No idea. Please inform.

16th February 2017, 07:02 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the criteria to get admission in M.Sc geology?

Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria required to get admission in M.Sc in Geology, have a look over it.
Candidates those who have completed their B.Sc with Geology as a subject from a recognised University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the M.Sc course in Geology.
So, if you have studied Geology as a subject in your Graduation, then you can opt M.Sc in Geology as a Masters degree course.
17th February 2017, 03:29 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who are interested to pursue M.Sc in Geology have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

> Candidates should have completed B.Sc hons degree and should have taken geology as one of their main subjects.

> Candidates should have scored minimum 50% to 60% marks in the main subject from a recognized university.
17th February 2017, 04:47 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to get admission in M.Sc in Geology course:

There is a certain eligibility criteria that is required in order to get admission into M.Sc in Geology course. The basic educational qualification required to pursue this course is as follows.

>> You must have completed B.Sc or B.Sc (Hons) with Geology as a major subject from a recognized university with minimum 50% or 60% marks

>> You must have pursued any two of the following subjects that include Environmental Science or Mathematics or Chemistry or Zoology or Botany
17th February 2017, 04:53 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam, I want to M.Sc geology, but I have compleated B.Sc chemistry, then what I got M.Sc geology in admission. B.Sc 3rd year marks 52% faculty required? No idea. Please inform.

The minimum eligibility criteria for the admission to M.Sc Geology – candidates must have passed B.Sc with Geology as one of the major subjects in their undergraduate program from any recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks. The admission to the course will be done through an entrance examination. In some colleges like Manipal University, the students who do not have geology as one of the subjects in B.Sc may also apply. The M.Sc Geology course is available in the following colleges;

St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai - Website Link

Manipal University - Website Link

Gulbarga University - Website Link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?