19th November 2016, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in University of Texas at Austin for masters in Geology?

Hello sir, I have completed Bachelor of Geology from DU and now want to study masters in same stream from University of Texas at Austin. What is the eligibility criteria and procedure to get the admission?

Related Questions:
  1. List of UG courses available in University of Texas at Austin? List of affiliated colleges and procedure of admission?
  2. Universities for Masters in Geology from abroad? How to apply, eligibility criteria & scholarships?
  3. Which field is better for me for Masters Degree between Forensic Science and Archaeology after completion of B.Sc in Geology? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  4. How to get admission in Patna University to do Ph.D in Geology? Eligibility criteria to get admission?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting admission for masters in mass communication?
  6. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in USA?
  7. Percentage and money required to study MS in USA?
  8. Which universities can I apply after scoring 1370, 9 CGPA and 96% in 12th? What are the possibilities of funding?
  9. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in Royal Holloway, University of London to study masters in Management? Fees required for it? -- [New]
  10. Can I do final year of my B.Tech from abroad?
  11. Can I do masters in petroleum geology after completion of bachelors degree in Geography?
  12. Can I study Diploma in Natural Science after B.Sc Geology? Procedure and eligibility criteria for it?
  13. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in EFLU and hyderabad university for masters in English?
  14. Procedure and eligibility criteria to take admission in Delhi University under NRI quota?
  15. How to do M.A after graduation? Can I enter after B.Com? What is better after graduation between M.A and M.Com
  16. What is the eligibility criteria for MSc Geology in DU? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What are the universities for doing Masters in Geology in Australia? How to apply the scholarship?
  18. Procedure to get admission in Texas A&M University and University of Virginia for Engineering course after Diploma in Civil engineering? Fee structure and selection procedure?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?