6th November 2016, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

What to do after B.Sc honours in human physiology?

What should I do after completing B.Sc honours in human physiology from university of Burdwan? Sir, please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Could i study MSc in Forensic Science? What will be the best after BSc in Physiology?
  2. MPT, MPH or M.Sc. in Anatomy? which one has better scope, jobs and salaries? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Eligibility for Masters in Neuro physiology with B.Tech or B.Sc in Human physiology?
  4. Am I eligible for Physiology honours?
  5. Can I do Masters in Biotech after doing BSc in Physiology? What else can I do after BSci n Physiology?
  6. PhD in Ergonomics(Human Factors)/Sports Physiology in India or Abroad for GRE and TOEFL qualified?
  7. Shall I be eligible to sit for SSC Exams after completion of B.Sc Honors in Physiology?
  8. How to get into research field if I am interested in Human Physiology??
  9. Is there any career with human physiology course having interest in science?
  10. Where can I do M.Phil in human physiology or community medicine
  11. If I want to study in US in order to be an accredited physical therapist from which stage should I start
  12. Can I do MSc in Human Anatomy and Physiology after completing bachelors of Physiotherapy?
  13. In which colleges of Birbhum, Burdwan and Mursidabad I can get admission in Physiology honours?
  14. Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc in Physiology after completion of B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  15. Which has more job scope - Clinical Psychology or Industrial Psychology?
  16. What is the PG CET syllabus for Zoology?
  17. Minimum marks required in 12th WBCHSE Board exam to study Physiology Honours in Presidency College?
  18. Can I open my own pathology lab after m.sc. in human physiology (medical)? Qualifications to be eligible to open own pathology clinic?
7th November 2016, 01:51 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after B.Sc honours in human physiology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What should I do after completing B.Sc honours in human physiology from university of Burdwan? Sir, please help me.

The aspirant can study various courses after completion of B.Sc Physiology course. The courses are M.Sc Physiology, M.Sc Exercise Physiology and Nutrition, M.Sc in Human Physiology, PG Diploma in Physiology and Nutrition, Diploma in Physiology, MBA etc. You can also apply for various jobs in government and private sector organizations after completion of B.Sc Physiology course. You can also study the Civil Services after the graduation course. You can appear for various coaching classes for Bank Examination preparation and State Staff Selection Commission examinations. The above given are some of the options available for the B.Sc Physiology graduates.
7th November 2016, 10:47 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

After completing BSc Honours in Human Physiology you can go for MSc in Human Physiology because after completing your Masters Degree you will have lot of job opportunities as well as high salary jobs. Once you complete your masters degree you can go for job or side by side we can also apply for PHD. PhD you can work in hospitals or moreover you can work as a professor.
9th November 2016, 04:32 PM
alokpati1987

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello dear,

You may peruse MSc. in micro biology/ biotechnology/ medical microbiology/ bio chemistry. This will enable you to get an opportunity to peruse your carrier in the field of biomedical research. There are premier institutes like IGIB, JNU, BHU, NII who are offering these courses.

Other wise the degree can help you to get employment in pharmaceutical industries or private research laboratory.
5th February 2017, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

Can I be a professor of any medical college after completing PhD in physiology?
27th February 2020, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

What kind of jobs r available after B.SC in human physiology?
8th August 2020, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

After completing bsc honours in pshyiology... Can i be a lab technician? Or is this a good subject choice???
7th September 2021, 09:40 PM
Minal F

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:-

Candidates must have 12th passed or equivalent examination with Subjects Physics chemistry and biology with atleast 50%marks from a recogniszed university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?