9th December 2015, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required in 12th WBCHSE Board exam to study Physiology Honours in Presidency College?

Hi,
I am a student of class 12th of WBCHSE Board. My subject combination:- Biology, Chemistry, Nutrition and Computer Application. I want to admit in Presidency College for Physiology Honours. What is the minimum marks in 12th Board exams requires to get a chance?

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study Physiology in Presidency College?
  2. Minimum marks needed in WBCHSE to get admission in Presidency College Kolkata?
  3. Can I get admission to study Mathematics Honours in Presidency college if secured 92% in 12th WBCHSE and scored 97 marks in Mathematics?
  4. Minimum marks needed in HS exam to get admission in Presidency College for Physiology hons?
  5. Minimum marks required in 12th to study B.Sc(Computer Science) in Presidency College?
  6. Possibility to study B.Sc(Physics) in Presidency College for a candidate who has secured 76.77% in 12th WBCHSE?
  7. Percentage required in 12th WBCHSE Science to study B.Sc(Chemistry) in Presidency University?
  8. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE Commerce to study Accountancy Honours in Goenka College, Kolkata?
  9. Can I get admission to study B.Sc Honours in St. Xavier's College if secured 78.5% in 12th Science WBCHSE Board exam?
  10. Cutoff marks required in 12th to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Presidency College? When the application form will be released?
  11. Minimum required percentage to get admission in English honours at Presidency college?
  12. Chances to study English Honours in St.Xavier's College for a candidate who has scored 92 marks in English and secured 70.4% aggregate in 12th WBCHSE?
  13. Can I study Geography Honours in Calcutta University if secured 75.74% in WBCHSE Board exam?
  14. Can I study Mathematics Honours in Jadavpur University if scored 91 marks in Mathematics and secured 70% in 12th WBCHSE?
  15. Minimum required marks to do honours at Presidency and Jadavpur College in Physics and Statistics?
  16. Minimum percentage required to take up Sociology honours in Presidency College?
  17. Minimum marks required in 12th WBCHSE to study BCA in Jadavpur University?
  18. Is it possible to reappear in 12th WBCHSE Board exam if unsatisfied with marks obtained? -- [Most Discussed]
10th December 2015, 03:57 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required in 12th WBCHSE Board exam to study Physiology Honours in Presidency College?

Presidency is well reputed college, so for admission in presidency college in Psychology Honours, you will have to score a minimum of 85-90 percentage as the competition is quite high. You can even get admission in that college with marks below than that I have mentioned, but the chances are fewer as students scoring high marks do often try and fail to get admission.

Therefore, I request you to work hard and score well in your boards.
14th December 2015, 08:15 PM
rituja mukherjee

Default Re: Minimum marks required in 12th WBCHSE Board exam to study Physiology Honours in Presidency College?

Presidency University is one the most reputed institute in Eastern India. Recently there has been changes in the subjects offered by them. The Physiology dept. has been merged under the head of Biological science. In order to get admission the minimum marks criteria set by the university is 75% in aggregate with Physics+ Chemistry+ Maths/Statistics+ Biology. Apart from that they also undertake admission test in the form of MCQ. They count the index marks which is obtained by marks scored in entrance test+ marks scored in +2 level. Merit list is published on the basis of index marks.
3rd June 2019, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

I am a student aftr 12th class...I want to stdy in physiology honors.....I trying to know the minimum mrks in physiology honors
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?