26th December 2016, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

What to do after degree in agricultural biotechnology?

Sir, now I am doing agricultural biotechnology. After the degree course I am confused between ABM and MBA. Please tell me Sir, which field gives me a better career and how I will go to that field? My email is [email protected]. Please help me.

28th December 2016, 10:51 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after degree in agricultural biotechnology?

After the completion of your Graduation course, you can opt Post Graduation course in your field or else you can also opt MBA course. It all depends upon you that in which of the field you want to proceed your career. Both of the fields are good for a particular. It is your wish that in which field you want to enhance your career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?