26th December 2016, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in MA in philosophy in regular mode?

Hello, I am a student of B.A and I was doing honours in philosophy but suddenly it has cut after a final exam. So, right now I am doing B.A with general sub and subjects are philosophy, Bengali and education and I want to do MA in philosophy. So, can I get regular admission in philosophy?

27th December 2016, 05:18 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in MA in philosophy in regular mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am a student of B.A and I was doing honours in philosophy but suddenly it has cut after a final exam. So, right now I am doing B.A with general sub and subjects are philosophy, Bengali and education and I want to do MA in philosophy. So, can I get regular admission in philosophy?

The candidates after completion of BA Psychology course with a minimum of 50% marks can join MA Psychology in regular mode. The admission to the MA Psychology will be done through an entrance examination in some colleges. The course is useful for those who wish to pursue their career in Psychology field. For the admission one has to apply online or offline as per the requirement. After entrance test, the college prepares the merit list for the admission. The selected candidate can join the course by paying the fees. The course is available in various colleges in India like

Aligarh Muslim University – Official Website

Dr. D.Y. Patil Arts, Commerce & Science College - Official Website

Amity Institute of Psychology and Allied Sciences - Official Website
28th December 2016, 09:54 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in MA in philosophy in regular mode?

Yes, definitely you get admission to do MA in Philosophy through regular mode after the completion of your BA course.
Candidates those who have completed their BA degree course from a recognised University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the MA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?