31st December 2016, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

What to do after geography honors from Burdwan university?

Sir, now I am studying geography honors at Birbhum in Burdwan university, West Bengal. I have only one year to complete it. What course is the best for me as a geography student Or Sir I have also a choice of Remote sensing?

2nd January 2017, 12:45 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after geography honors from Burdwan university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, now I am studying geography honors at Birbhum in Burdwan university, West Bengal. I have only one year to complete it. What course is the best for me as a geography student Or Sir I have also a choice of Remote sensing?

The candidates after completion of geography honors from Burdwan University can do various courses like MA in Geography, MBA, M.Sc Applied Geography or Master in Geographic Information and Systems etc. There are two options in studies one is to study the geography courses and the other one is to study MBA to pursue your career in the managerial field. The candidates can study the courses in various universities in India. You can also apply for UPSC Civil Services Examination after completion of geography honors course in the graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?