18th February 2017, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to apply in Punjab Agricultural University for PG course in Agriculture after B.Sc Geography?

Respected sir, I am studying B.Sc Geography Honors from Asutosh College, Kolkata. I would like to know can I apply in Punjab Agricultural University for PG course in Agriculture?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do for taking up architectural engineering after completion of SSC exam with 80%? Diploma course or 11th and 12th?
  2. Need fee details of B.Sc. (Agriculture) course in Private Colleges?
  3. Which universities should I opt under ICAR UG program? List of top universities?
  4. Procedure of admission to B.Sc Agriculture in Punjab Agriculture University Ludhiana?
  5. Which are the universities offering MSc home science course with family resource management
  6. List of colleges in Punjab to study Diploma in Agriculture Engineering course? How much it cost? -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible to pursue Diploma in and B.Sc in Agriculture from Punjab Agricultural University (PAU)?
  8. Is BSc MPCS group there in Kanpur University?
  9. What to do after completing high school with bioscience?
  10. Information about institutes where PhD in Food Processing Technology can be done?
  11. Can i apply for M.Pharma or any other course like clinical research after doing BSc Biotechnology(Hons) from Punjab Agricultural University
  12. Can I apply to study B.Sc(Agriculture) in Assam Agricultural University through LEET being a Polytechnic student?
  13. List of colleges offering B.Sc(Agriculture) in Andhra Pradesh with 25000 rank in EAMCET?
  14. List of universities which offer PhD in Pathology in India
  15. Best Colleges to do Forestry and Horticulture course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility to apply in CSSS Scholarship for B.Sc(Agriculture) student?
  17. Can I study M.Sc(Agriculture) in any other ICAR institute/Central or State Agricultural University after completion of B.Sc? Eligibility to appear in ICAR PG entrance exam?
  18. Which are the good colleges offering MSc microbiology or applied microbiology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?