31st December 2016, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in B.Ed having B.A English honors with 44% marks?

I have completed my B.A English hons with 44% and I want to pursue B.Ed. Can you please tell me about the eligibility to take admission in B.Ed. I am also pursuing Spanish language. Can it be of any help to me?

31st December 2016, 07:35 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take admission in B.Ed having B.A English honors with 44% marks?

B.Ed stands for Bachelor in Education degree and it is two year degree from a recognised university.

The eligibility to appear for entrance examination to get admission in course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from recognised university with minimum 50% and relaxation for reserved category.

So, you will be not eligible to get admission in course after B.A with 44%.
31st December 2016, 08:18 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I take admission in B.Ed having B.A English honors with 44% marks?

B.Ed Stands for Bachelor of Education course. For B.Ed course candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in bachelor degree for Bachelor of Education course is 50%. I am sorry to say you are not eligible to get admission in B.Ed having B.A English honors with 44% marks.
31st December 2016, 08:41 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for entrance examination of Bachelor of Education is:

>>Candidate should have done bachelor's degree from any recognized university of India. Those who are in final year of graduation can also apply for B.Ed entrance exams.

>>Candidates need to have at least 50% marks in bachelor's degree. You have only 44% marks in BA English Honors, you are not eligible for this course. Spanish Language will not help in any manner in getting admission in B.Ed with less than 50% marks.
31st December 2016, 10:32 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education and it is a professional degree course required by those who are looking to be teacher of higher and higher secondary level of education as it is concerned about the basics of teaching so that students can get maximum from their teacher.

The minimum educational requirement for pursuing B.Ed degree course is a bachelor degree course in any discipline with at least 50% aggregate from a recognized university.

So having completed your graduation with 44% marks you are not eligible for pursuing the same degree course.
2nd January 2017, 06:58 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRESHANSWERS View Post
B.Ed Stands for Bachelor of Education course. For B.Ed course candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in bachelor degree for Bachelor of Education course is 50%. I am sorry to say you are not eligible to get admission in B.Ed having B.A English honors with 44% marks.
As per marks criteria, you are not eligible for B.Ed course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation or masters degree with above 50% marks from a recognized University are eligible for B.Ed course.

There are no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?