5th February 2018, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

What to do after M.Com in economics to become a Lecturer?

I am a student of M.Com in economics and I want to become a college lecturer. What should be done by me in order to achieve what I am looking for? I want to be a LEcturer

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering MCom(Economics) in Hyderabad
  2. What should I do after M.Com to be Professor or Lecturer? Eligibility criteria and future prospect?
  3. Is it possible to pursue masters degree? How can I become a lecturer after M.Com MBA
  4. Admission procedure to study MCom(Accounting & Finance) in Sydenham College of Commerce and Economics? -- [New]
  5. Can I do M.A economics after B.Com, M.Com in Economics?
  6. List of colleges offering MCom(Economics) in Jaipur
  7. How to take admission for M.Com in Karachi University?
  8. Eligibility to be a college lecturer without completing post graduation degree?
  9. What to do after M.Com in economics to become a Lecturer?
  10. How to do M.Com after passing B.A Economics?
  11. Minimum percentage required to become a lecturer in Physically Disabled Category? Can I become a lecturer after scoring 50% marks?
  12. Can I appear for NET exam by studying in an open University? Procedure to attend the exam as well as details of lecturers who studied in open University and working as a lecturer in Karnataka?
  13. Am I eligible for lecturer in government aided college in Tamilnadu? I am having Ph.D in Economics
  14. Can I become Teacher through UGC-NET? Details, procedure and subjects available to apply for UGC-NET? Is NET and SET are same?
  15. Procedure for admission in M.Com? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  16. Which is better after B.Com : MA Economics, M.Com or GBO?
  17. Can I get lecturer job in private or government college after MA economics in distance mode?
  18. Information about Railway Reservation clerk of ex servicemen after completing 15 years of service? -- [Most Discussed]
5th February 2018, 08:27 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after M.Com in economics to become a Lecturer?

To become a lecturer in a college, a candidate must have minimum qualification of masters degree from a recognised University.
After pursuing your masters degree you have to appear in the National Eligibility Test for lecturer ship. If you get qualified in this entrance test then definitely will get job.
5th February 2018, 10:42 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

As you have done M.Com (Master of Commerce) in economics and now want to become lecturer then you must have to appear in exams like NET (National Eligibility Test), SET (State Eligibility Test) which are conducted by UPSC twice in a year mainly in the month of June and December to recruit eligible candidates for lecturer post.
  • For more details please visit www.upsc.gov.in., www.cbsenet.nic.in.
6th February 2018, 09:19 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to become a lecturer, first of all you should have completed your master's degree with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university. Then you have to appear for UGC NET examination. For lecturer position there is no age limit. After clearing the examination, you have to pursue doctorate degree (PhD). Hence, after successfully completing PhD qualification, you can get a job of lecturer in colleges/universities.
6th February 2018, 12:10 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

To become a Lecturer after the completion of M.Com course, you must have to complete your Ph.D course in the relevant field from a recognized University.
Now, to opt for Ph.D course, candidates must have to complete their Masters degree course in the relevant field from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 55% of marks in it.
To get admission to study Ph.D course, candidates must have to qualify in the NET examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?