11th February 2018, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

What to do, if my college is not in GATE list?

I have studied in Anna university, Chennai in Dharmapuri situated college. I can not find my university or college in GATE list. What shall I do? Please help.

Related Questions:
  1. Which college is more suitable for me to take admission through GATE in Maharashtra college? Cutoff list of various colleges in Maharashtra?
  2. Can I apply for GATE Stipend if completed M.Tech from a private college as a Non-GATE candidate?
  3. Best colleges in Delhi for doing course related to commerce after completing 12th? Date of sale of forms?
  4. List of college in which I can apply with a GATE Instrumentation score of 479?
  5. List of colleges for a candidate who has scored 431 marks in GATE-Instrumentation?
  6. Last year cutoff list for GATE M.Tech Biotechnology? Can I get in any reputed institute after scoring 37.8 marks in GATE with 90 percentile? List of institutions in which I can get?
  7. Can I appear for various entrance exams while in final year mechanical engineering? Date of the entrance exam?
  8. List of college for M.Tech course? Where can I get admission after scoring 396 in GATE?
  9. Can I get a good college after scoring 33.67 marks in GATE?
  10. Which college can I get after scoring 25.67 in ECE?
  11. List of colleges in which I can get admission with scholarship after securing 321 score in GATE?
  12. In which college would I get a seat after scoring 32.6 marks in GATE?
  13. Are there any colleges in Delhi providing M.Tech with Electronics or Instrumentation subjects without GATE? List of colleges offering?
  14. Can I get a good college for M.Tech in structure engineering after scoring 33.33 cutoff in GATE? List of the colleges where I can get admission?
  15. List of books for GATE electronics and communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Last years GATE rankers list?
  17. List of colleges in Hyderabad for a candidate who has secured 25693 AIR in GATE?
  18. Which college I can get M.Tech admission with a gate score of 551?
14th February 2018, 05:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do, if my college is not in GATE list?

Only AICTE approved colleges are considered for GATE stipend. If you have already taken admission in such college, then it will be advised to get out of it because you will not be eligible for stipend on the basis of GATE score.

If AICTE refuses to provide you stipend, then your GATE score will not be of any use and also you will miss out on stipend, which is fairly a good amount to fully fund your M.Tech.
22nd February 2018, 11:13 AM
chikkykranthi619

Default Re: What to do, if my college is not in GATE list?

While joining in the course it self every college will tell the complete details of the college and the stipend you get from them every semester and the course fee it includes and other fees if applicable. Now you cannot do any thing in this regard if you have good bunch of faculty with good placement facilities then continue in the same college else migrate to another college which provides you the stipend you are expecting on the basis of GATE score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?