19th April 2017, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges in which I can get admission with scholarship after securing 321 score in GATE?

Hello, I have secured 26.33 out of 100 in GATE. My GATE score is 321, All India rank is 9840. Total students appeared is 72680 in EE discipline. I belong to General category. In which college can I get the PG admission with MHRD scholarship? What are the procedures I have to follow to get admission? List out some of the colleges in which I can get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get scholarship for doing post graduation course with good GATE score?
  2. List of colleges in which I can take admission after scoring 319 in GATE?
  3. List of colleges offering admission in M.Tech with scholarship in Gujarat, Chhattisgarh and Uttar Pradesh? Minimum marks required to get GATE scholarship? Education loan facility available?
  4. Admission to reputed colleges after GATE score 335 with scholarship?
  5. Can I get admission in good colleges with 27.67 marks and a score of 359 in GATE? Can I get a scholarship? Names of colleges in Andhra Pradesh in which I can get admission?
  6. Scholarship in Government colleges after GATE score of 237?
  7. What are the different scholarship available by giving individual Exam after clearing GATE?
  8. List of colleges considering admission without the GATE score in M.Tech Environmental Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of colleges offering M.Tech admission without GATE score in London?
  10. List of colleges which offer M.Tech with scholarship for a candidate who has scored 25.99 marks in GATE(ECE)? Scholarship amount to be given for M.Tech student?
  11. List of colleges where I can get admission for PhD as per my GATE score?
  12. In which college can I get after scoring 26.33/100 with 321 score in GATE?
  13. Which college can I get after scoring 22.87 in GATE and 321 score
  14. Can i get scholarship in Private Engineering college with a valid GATE Score?
  15. Can I join IIST for pursuing post graduation? Eligibility and fee structure?
  16. How much scholarship can I get in GATE? Eligibility of GATE scholarship after studying from private college?
  17. How can I get admission to study M.Tech in Gujarat without GATE? List of colleges for admission?
  18. List of Government Colleges for M.Tech or PhD in Biotechnology taking GATE score for admission? I got 947 rank, 40.67 percentile and 381 score in GATE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?