3rd July 2011, 11:53 AM
shaikh.ashab

Can I appear for various entrance exams while in final year mechanical engineering? Date of the entrance exam?

i am in final year in mechanical engg. So can i apear various entrance axame if yes than which entrance & date of axamenation

Related Questions:
  1. Best institutes for doing Merchant Navy after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Date of the entrance exams?
  2. What are the entrance exams available for government sector jobs? Can I apply for it while in final year mechanical engineering?
  3. Which are the central government entrance exams? I am doing final year engineering
  4. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to give any Entrance Exam for this?
  5. Which entrance exams are available for me after studying final year Mechanical Engineering
  6. In which entrance exams I have to appear to study in Abroad being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) pre-final year student?
  7. Scope of a mechanical engineering student in government sector? What are the entrance dates of various exams?
  8. Can I give IIT JEE and AIEEE entrance exam while doing final year diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I appear for any entrance exam after diploma final year in Electronics Engineering?
  10. How to join Air Force after completion of BE in Mechanical Engineering? Which Entrance Exams should I appear for this?
  11. Which Government Exams I can appear for being a candidate of pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?
  12. List of entrance exams along with their last date of forms submission, through which I can get admission in various engineering courses in India? Is there any entrance exam held in India for studying abroad after 12th?
  13. How can I join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? Information regarding the Entrance Exam for this?
  14. Which course I can do between B.Sc and B.Tech to get a government job? -- [New]
  15. Entrance exams to do B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Mechanical Engineering Diploma 2nd year student?
  16. Am I eligible to appear in SCRA entrance exam if applied but pursuing final year of B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  17. Date of PSU entrance exams for B.Tech EEE final years students? Date of sale of forms?
  18. Date of PSU entrance exam and date of sale of forms?
12th October 2011, 07:33 PM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I appear for the list of colleges under the jurisdiction of osmania university are: *1 College of Arts & Social Science *2 College of Science *3 College of Law *4 College of Commerce and Business Management *5 Depa? Date of the entrance e

VARIOUS ENTRANCE EXAMS ARE:

0) IES
1) GATE
2) ONGC
3) DMRC
4) SAIL
5) BEL

etc..
FOR GATE OF ENTRANCE EXAMS: WWW.FRESHERSWORLD.COM
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?