10th August 2017, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Which course will be suitable for girls after B.Tech EEE?

I have done by B.Tech (EEE) with an aggregate of 83%. Please tell me the better course in my core sector. I am interested in automation but everyone said that it is not girls there are less opportunities for girls. I am confused.

11th August 2017, 09:58 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course will be suitable for girls after B.Tech EEE?

Course Opportunities available for Girl Candidates of B.Tech EEE:

There are several course opportunities available for Electrical Engineering background candidates. As you are done with B.Tech in Electrical Engineering, you have the below mentioned options.

>> Pursuing Higher Studies

>> Going for Short Term Courses

>> Searching for Job Opportunities

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, doing Master's Degree (M.E/ M.Tech) in Electrical Engineering is the best course that is available to you. If you pursue Master's Degree, I think you do not need to pursue certificate or short term course. If you are not willing to do Master's then here are some of the top short term courses related to Electrical Engineering field. They are,

@ Introduction to SCADA
@ VLSI
@ Power Systems Maintenance
@ Software Configuration
@ AC and DC based courses
@ Robotics
@ Electric System Design ..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?