10th August 2017, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Is M.Com useful for a banking job?

I have completed B.Com with 60% but M.Com is useful in banking job, then only B.Com is the best and I am preparing only bank exam. Please solve my difficulty.

10th August 2017, 05:36 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is M.Com useful for a banking job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed B.Com with 60% but M.Com is useful in banking job, then only B.Com is the best and I am preparing only bank exam. Please solve my difficulty.

B.Com degree is enough for a banking job. Candidates looking for banking jobs can pursue banking coaching classes instead of M.Com course, because after the completion of M.Com also they have to clear the banking examinations like IBPS for getting a job in banks. Therefore, it is better to join and study banking coaching after completion of graduation in order to join in the banking field. Many nationalized banks recruit candidates through IBPS. Candidates with graduation in any discipline are eligible for bank jobs like Clerk and Probationary Officer. Competition for the banking jobs is very high. Candidates should perform well in the written test and interviews to get a job in banks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?