12th January 2016, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Job in government sector after graduation with 3rd division?

I want to do job in government sector but I passed the graduation with third division and I am also married and can't do graduation again, so please advise me what should I do? I cannot attend the regular classes. I have got 67% in 10th and 71%in 12th.

Related Questions:
  1. After passing 12th with grade of 3rd division how to get a private/government job? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to get a job in government sector after doing graduation?
  3. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible for private sector jobs after passing EC engineering with 2nd division?
  5. Best way to get Job in Government sector being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  6. How to get a job in government sector? I am a 3rd year CSE branch student
  7. How to get a Government sector job after completing graduation in Fashion designing?
  8. What are the job opportunities available for under graduates in private and government sector companies?
  9. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  10. Can I join ICWA after passing graduation and PG both in 3rd division
  11. Can I get government job after 12 years of IT experience in private sector?
  12. What is the requirement for IPS and PCS?
  13. Job Opportunities in Banking and other sectors for a Graduate with 3rd Division?
  14. Reputed jobs in Government Sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  15. Can I get job in Government sector after completing B.Pharmacy?
  16. What is the Pay Scale for Upper Division Clerk in Government jobs?
  17. List internship option for IT students in Government sector?
  18. What are the government job facilities after completion of graduation in B.A.M.S?
13th January 2016, 10:45 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job in government sector after graduation with 3rd division?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do job in government sector but I passed the graduation with third division and I am also married and can't do graduation again, so please advise me what should I do? I cannot attend the regular classes. I have got 67% in 10th and 71%in 12th.
There are so many Government jobs are available after completing Graduation. Being a Graduate student you can appear in the Government exams like, UPSC, SSC and Railway recruitment board etc.

You can also find lots of job opportunities in Government Banking sector by qualify either IBPS or SBI Clerk or PO exam.
13th January 2016, 01:07 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility criteria required to apply for government job is that the candidate must have passed graduation course from a recognized university.

As you have passed graduation course, you can apply for any of the government job where you meet the eligibility criteria.

The eligibility criteria is not same for all the government jobs. The eligibility criteria will depend on the type of post you are applying for. As you have not mentioned the department you wish to apply for in government sector, we are unable to provide the information on the same.
13th January 2016, 05:17 PM
ranu shahi

There is nothing to worry about. In graduation there is no marks requirement till now. You are eligible for all posts. You can also try for some exams which are on intermediate level.

Some of the exams are given below:-

Banks

Railways

SSC

BPSC

MTS

NICL

LIC...
13th January 2016, 05:23 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

I want to clear your confusion that marks requirement in graduation is not declared yet. Therefore, as per this you are eligible for every exam on graduation basis as well as 12th basis. But your age should not be more than 30 years.

You can write following exams:-

SSC

UDC

Railways

LIC

NICL

Banks

and many more....
13th January 2016, 05:56 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Still with 3rd division in graduation you are eligible to get government jobs. To get government job you have to appear and qualify in entrance examination.

To appear for most of government jobs entrance examination the eligibility is graduation in any discipline with at least passing percentage.

So, you can appear for IBPS, SBI, SSC CGL etc.. to get government jobs. So, you need to just qualify in all stages of examination to get the job.
13th January 2016, 09:34 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

# There are various competitive examinations which have nothing to do with marks obtained by the candidate in graduation level. In such competitive examinations only completed degree with any percentage marks required. Names of few such competitive examinations are given below:

* SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGLE)
* State Government's Graduate Level Posts
* UPSC IAS/IPS Examination
* UPSC CDS Examination
* UPSC Indian Forest Service (IFS)
* UPSC Assistant Commandant (AC) Examination
* LIC Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) Examination
* LIC Assistant Development officer (ADO) Examination
* and many more

# You can even apply to 10+2 level competitive examination (as it is mentioned in the query that you have obtained 71% marks in 10+2 level, so it better to apply to 10+2 level competitive examination). Names of few 10+2 level competitive examinations are:

* SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Examination
* IBPS Bank Clerk Examination
* SBI Clerk Examination
* Lower Division Clerk (LDC) posts advertised by various departments and ministries of Central Government.
* and many more
13th January 2016, 10:30 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for government examination as most of the government examination do not ask for marks in graduation, they just want you to have a graduation degree. Therefore, you might appear for those examinations and I am sure you will do well.

However, if you want to you can then go for distance course if you wish to complete your graduation with good score once again and do keep in mind that you have to score well in the examination and I am sure after the completion of your course you will get a good job.
13th January 2016, 11:28 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
After completion of graduation degree, you can apply for government sector jobs like Bank exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI clerk exam. Your age should be in between 20 to 28 years.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI PO exam. Your age should be in between 20 to 30 years.
14th January 2016, 11:01 AM
GraphicDesiner

Quote:
Yes you can apply in the government sector.
The minimum requirement in government sector is that you must be graduated from the recognized university.
You could apply in the following field:

Banking Sector
Railway
Patwari
Police

And you have not specified your age,
Age is a major factor in the government sector, In some field the maximum age limit to apply is 28 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?