31st October 2015, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria followed in JNU college for doing MCA course?

.Hi,I am wasim haidar,right now I am Pursuing to B.Sc(IT) from NIIT in last final year,i want to take addmission in MCA,Am i eligible to take an addmission in MCA fro JNU College..I want to take addmission in JNU for MCA.......what is the criteria for addmission in MCA...

1st November 2015, 11:44 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed in JNU college for doing MCA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
.Hi,I am wasim haidar,right now I am Pursuing to B.Sc(IT) from NIIT in last final year,i want to take addmission in MCA,Am i eligible to take an addmission in MCA fro JNU College..I want to take addmission in JNU for MCA.......what is the criteria for addmission in MCA...
Yes, you are eligible for MCA course in JNU.

MCA stands for Master in Computer Application.

If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized university with above 60% marks then you are eligible for MCA admission but Mathematics subject is compulsory in your throughout studies.
2nd November 2015, 01:30 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed in JNU college for doing MCA course?

Yes, candidate is eligible to get admission in JNU college for MCA course after B.Sc(IT) from NIIT.

Eligibility for MCA from JNU :
  • Candidate must have graduation in any stream from any recognised university.
  • Candidate must have secured more than 50% marks in graduation.
  • There is no age limit.
2nd November 2015, 03:25 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility criteria to apply for MCA course in JNU university is that the candidate must have passed graduation in nay stream and with mathematics as compulsory subject in class 12 and graduation. The candidate should have secured 55% marks in class 10, 12 and graduation.

As you have done your graduation in B.Sc (IT), you are eligible to apply for MCA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?