31st October 2015, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to apply for M.Tech in structure without appearing for GATE exams?

Can it possible to enroll and go for M Tech in Structure without appearing for GATE exams? i am having 12 years of experience post B.Tech Civil and looking for part time M.Tech course. Can it possible thru IITD or any equivalent college without GATE

Related Questions:
  1. Which exam do I need to clear for doing MS in Germany? What is the fee structure and scholarships available?
  2. M.Tech in 2011 after not appearing for GATE in 2011 and disqualified in 2010 exam?
  3. Can I do M.Tech after B.E.? Is GATE compulsory?
  4. Should I go for a Job or Masters after completing B.tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the difference between pursuing MBA and M.Tech?
  6. GATE eligibility after completing 20 papers of DOEACC 'B' Level and appearing for final year
  7. List of colleges with fee structure and scholarship to pursue M.Tech in Germany? Procedure to apply for GRE and GMAT? Examination date, maximum attempts and syllabus of GRE and GMAT?
  8. Will any industry accept me after scoring a CGPA of 5?
  9. Details about M.Tech entrance exam?
  10. Can I apply for GATE for M.Tech Environmental course?
  11. College after 363 in GATE for M.Tech in offshore structure and geo-technical engineering?
  12. How can I get admission in M.tech without qualifying GATE?
  13. Which are the different colleges for M.Tech in which I can get without GATE? Fee structure for the same?
  14. Am I eligible for PSU after passing 12th with 64%? I have done B.E with 73%
  15. In which engineering colleges can I apply? I am appearing in A level exams
  16. What is the syllabus of BHEL for electronics and communication? How many vacancies of BHEL are there for Electronics and communication
  17. Procedure to get enrolled for M.Tech Mechanical course degree? What is the date of the entrance exam?
  18. Can I apply through GATe for M.Tech in Environmental engineering? I want to do M.Tech in Environmental Engineering
2nd November 2015, 12:40 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to apply for M.Tech in structure without appearing for GATE exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can it possible to enroll and go for M Tech in Structure without appearing for GATE exams? i am having 12 years of experience post B.Tech Civil and looking for part time M.Tech course. Can it possible thru IITD or any equivalent college without GATE
After completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering, you are eligible for M.Tech in Structural Engineering but you should qualify in GATE exam.

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

If you have Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology or Architecture/Design or its equivalent or masters degree in science department then are eligible for GATE exam.

There are no restriction for attempts in GATE exam.You can apply any number of time. There is no age criteria but your minimum age must be above 18 years.
2nd November 2015, 04:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to apply for M.Tech in structure without appearing for GATE exams?

If you want admission in IITs and NITs then GATE score is compulsory. You can get admission in other private or government engineering colleges through any other entrances exams which are mostly state level.

Therefore, you can get admission only through entrance exam like GATE or any other state level engineering entrance exam for M.Tech admission. Therefore, be prepared for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?