22nd February 2015, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

What are the entrance exams which I need to take for doing Post Graduation after completing B.Tech in Fashion and Apparel?

I completed my b.tech in fashion and apparel. I want to know about post graduation entrance exams in same trade? What would be the best course to take now? I am just looking forward to take some course which would make sure that I will get a better job and setup a good career.

22nd February 2017, 12:40 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the entrance exams which I need to take for doing Post Graduation after completing B.Tech in Fashion and Apparel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed my b.tech in fashion and apparel. I want to know about post graduation entrance exams in same trade? What would be the best course to take now? I am just looking forward to take some course which would make sure that I will get a better job and setup a good career.

The aspirant should appear for any one or more entrance examinations for taking admission in Post Graduation in Fashion and Apparel field. The list of entrance examinations is given below;

Common Entrance Test for Design
GD Goenka Design Aptitude Test
NIFT Entrance Examination
GLS Institute of Design Entrance Examination
NID Kurukshetra Entrance Examination
All India Entrance Examination for Design
School of Fashion Technology Pune
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?