2nd February 2015, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

What are the entrance exams I should prepare after B.Arch for post graduation?

Which entrance exams I must prepare for post graduation in architecture after completing B.Arch degree?

2nd February 2015, 11:36 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What are the entrance exams I should prepare after B.Arch for post graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which entrance exams I must prepare for post graduation in architecture after completing B.Arch degree?
In order to get admission in M. Arch course you must appear and qualify in GATE entrance exam. So, you must prepare for GATE exam and try to score good marks in GATE exam.

The minimum qualification required to apply for the M. Arch is a Bachelor degree in Architecture with not less than 50% from any of the recognized institute. For admission in reputed University, it is essential for students completing B. Arch degree with specialization in streams like Architecture with good marks. It is mandatory to have a valid score in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) to get admission in M. Arch.

A valid GATE score is mentioned in the admission requirement and First preference will be given to candidates who have scored good marks in GATE exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?