26th September 2014, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

What happens and what steps should I take to do post graduation from Foreign university?

I am doing civil engineering. After that i want to do post graduation from a foreign university.
So what papers and what steps should i take to do that?I am in first year.

Related Questions:
  1. Which courses can I take for graduation so that I can complete my master degree or higher studies in Environmental Engineering?
  2. What exam to give for PG Degree from European countries or Australia?
  3. After completing Diploma what to do to go US?
  4. How can I get admission in foreign country for post graduation programme? Yearly expenses to study in Abroad?
  5. What steps are to be taken to get admission in foreign universities?
  6. Best colleges for Post Graduation in India? are IITs best for post graduation too? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to join CS course after completion of MBA?
  8. How to pursue Psychology for post graduation? I am currently studying in 3rd year IT in Pune University
  9. Possible methods for becoming a teacher after completing professional courses like B.Com?
  10. Which one will be a good choice for me between doing a Job and joining a course after completion of Post Graduate Diploma in Foreign Trade?
  11. How to pursue PG course in Economics or Finance from UKUS?
  12. Eligibility criteria to apply for MBS in foreign universities? Minimum score required in MAT Exam for this? Does this necessary to have 60% of marks in Graduation?
  13. Post graduation in Information Technology (DBMS)?
  14. Post Graduation in Information Technology course which have DBMS?
  15. Is graduation is compulsory for GMAT? Will Foreign universities consider me after good score
  16. Bachelor of Cyber Securities course after 12th? Admission procedure and fee structure?
  17. B.Ed after having 40% graduation and 50% post graduation?
  18. How to apply for MBA after graduating in BSc Electronics? Where can I apply?
21st September 2016, 02:52 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What happens and what steps should I take to do post graduation from Foreign university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing civil engineering. After that i want to do post graduation from a foreign university.
So what papers and what steps should i take to do that?I am in first year.

The candidates can study Masters Degree in Foreign Universities. To study in any abroad universities, candidates have to clear the English proficiency test like TOEFL or IELTS first. Candidates should clear GRE or GMAT for the purpose of taking admission in the foreign universities. These are the examinations to clear for studies in foreign countries like USA, UK, Germany, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia etc. Next the aspirant should select the course and university for admission. Then apply online for the admission. There are also educational consultants available for the purpose of getting admission and visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?