19th April 2014, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Is graduation is compulsory for GMAT? Will Foreign universities consider me after good score

I have done post diploma in manufacturing (mechanicial) of four years after class 12th(pcm,cbse) from 2006 to 2010 . At present date , i am having more than 3 years of work exp as a interior automotive design engg .
My course is not exactly a graduation as its a post diploma , but my education is of 12 4 level more than 3 years of exp . I am looking forward to do mba from foreign universities and of good level and aiming to prepare for gmat .
Is i am eliglible for Gmat and will those universities will consider me after good score and my this qualification ?

Please anyone gives me his valauble advice .

Priank Upadhyay

16th January 2015, 04:51 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is graduation is compulsory for GMAT? Will Foreign universities consider me after good score

No, graduation is not compulsory to appear for GMAT exam. That's because GMAT test center has not specified any eligibility criteria to appear for GMAT exam. So, you can appear for GMAT exam. After completing the exam, you have to contact the universities to which you want to apply. That's because, some universities offer admission only for the candidates, who have completed graduation, while some other universities also consider equivalent education. So, try to know about the admission process. And try to get good score in GMAT exam, because it plays very important role in getting admission and scholarships.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?